Protect TF200® is a high performance breather membrane designed for protection of external timber framed walls during the construction process and provides secondary protection after construction minimising the risk of interstitial condensation.
Features & Benefits:
- CE Marked and BM TRADA certified.
- High performance membrane with high wet strength, water resistance and vapour permeability.
- Used as a water protection membrane in timber frame construction.
- Available in a range of colours: Black, Anthracite Grey, Blue, Red, Green & Yellow.
- Resistant to UV and heat degradation.
- Easy to cut and handle.
- 4 times more permeable than TRADA or STA reccomend for walls and membranes.